Sunday, June 17, 2012

Retrospective: SF in April 2012

I woke up feeling rather pensive and melancholy. Maybe it's the sound of money draining out of my bank account, or maybe it's the very humbling dinner I had last night with Debbi, Io Waters and Dylan Monroe. I'm in my dream city, the weather's beautiful and all I can think about is how much I miss my friends back home. Not to say that I want to move back to California. I'd just like to put all my friends in a cardboard box, tape it up tightly and ship them all here so I can be in the city of my dreams AND have all the love, too! 

But, short of having that, I guess a reflective photo blog post will have to be good enough. April was a month filled with lots of farewell dinners, lots and lots of farewell parties, a hundred thousand hugs and a million kisses. My friends are so great and no matter where they are, I'm lucky to have them! 


I love that I've accepted Matt as being Matt but Twinkie is still Twinkie!


Amy ordered food that is bigger *gasp* than her SAS (Standard Asian Size) head.


No one was ready. Except me, because I'm always photo-ready! *~DIVA~*


At least I have this guy with me in New York. <3


I hear boob punching is the new planking.



Still working on building a family out here. You know what they say: you can't build entire families in a month and a half at a new city. What, you've never heard that one before? 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
TE$$MONEY


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that your back!!! Definitely bringing life and color to my favorite blogs list! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete